Dr Parsons has worked for over a decade in bioinformatics and computing, gaining
experience and contacts in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries
as well as academia.
For a full list of publications and industrial experience,
see the Curriculum Vitae
on Jeremy's personal site.
A wide range of support options are available for
general bioinformatics assistance and my own products in particular. Areas
of help on offer include:
If you have any proposals or requests for consulting help, please use
the contact points listed above. Complete systems, hardware, OS, networking
and application software, can be installed and configured to your requirements.
- Database creation and web interfaces
- UNIX/Linux administration
- CORBA client/server systems
- All aspects of EST handling and analysis
- Interactive Java clients
- Grid computing/parallel processing
- Bioinformatics processing pipelines
- Image Processing
Two products are under development please contact me directly for further
- Bioinformatics software, download and docs
- Trace View - Genome Research Paper describing a Java applet for viewing sequence traces
- Miropeats - Graphical analysis of DNA repeat patterns.
- JESAM - Parallel processing DNA sequence comparison and clustering